HH19/125, Assistant Manager (2 Posts)Job ref: HH19/125
- Job ref:
- Assistant Manager (2 Posts)
- Hours per week:
- 39 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £23,633 - £24,382/annum + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 25 Jul 2019 23:59
The Housing with Care service operates at 4 sites across Dundee City, providing care and support to clients in their own homes within 4 Sheltered Housing Complexes.
Reporting directly to the registered Manager, the assistant manager will;
- Be responsible for managing 2 sites in Dundee providing a range of care and support services mainly to older people within sheltered housing complexes.
- Support the Manager to line-manage the staff teams, to ensure the service operates to a high standard and maintains all regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to respond to a fast paced and changing work environment
- Previous supervisory experience desirable
- Previous Experience of working within a Housing with Care service is desirable
- SVQ 4 in Social Services and Healthcare or equivalent and supervisory qualification or willingness to undertake required qualification to enable registration as a supervisor with SSSC
- All successful candidates will be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
- Car driver and use of own vehicle essential