HH19/RSW - Dundee, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH19/RSW - Dundee
- Job ref:
- HH19/RSW - Dundee
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Relief hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.00 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2019 23:59
The role of Relief Support Worker will include;
- Delivering a high standard of care to service users in line with their care plans.
- Providing support to service users with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life.
- Providing support and encouragement to enable service users to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities.
You must be;
- A good communicator, both written and oral.
- Able to support service users with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments
- Organised with good time keeping skills
- Able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
- You should have a positive flexible attitude along with SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, the equivalent qualification, or be willing to work towards this.