HH19/249, Support WorkerJob ref: HH19/249
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Various hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.00 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 13 Dec 2019 23:59
The Housing with Care service operatates at four sites across Dundee providing care and support to clients in their own homes within four Sheltered Housing Complexes.
Reporting directly to the Registered Manager or Assistant Manager you will be responsible for providing a range of care and support services in the Dundee area in one of our Sheltered Housing Complexes, including personal care and attending appointments.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to respond to a fast paced and changing work environment
- Previous care work experience desirable
- Previous experience of working within a Housing with Care or Homecare service is desirable
- SVQ 2 in Social Services and Healthcare or equivalent desirable in line with the SSSC
- Car driver and use of own car essential
All successful candidates will be required to obtain registration with the SSSC within 6 months of taking up the post.