HH20/RSW - Alyth, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH20/RSW - Alyth
- Job ref:
- HH20/RSW - Alyth
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Relief - as and when required hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.30 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2020 23:59
Our Learning Disability services are long established in Alyth and surrounding areas of Perthshire, providing support to a wide range of individuals with complex health needs.
There are three teams that work to support the services: two of these teams are based at our supported accommodation services at Airlie View and Burnside Court, as well as our Outreach team who work across Perthshire. The Outreach team support individuals who live in their own homes within the local community.
To provide support and assistance with all activities of daily living to enable individuals to enjoy happy and fulfilling lives, within their home and out in the community.
- Be flexible with regard to shift patterns, which include early, late, weekends, waking nights and sleepovers
- Possess an SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or have the ability to work towards this qualification
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
- Free Core Training
- Full shifts paid
- Death in Service Benefit
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme