HH20/029, Painter (12 Posts)Job ref: HH20/029
- Job ref:
- Painter (12 Posts)
- Hours per week:
- 39 hours per week hours
- Rate of pay:
- £26,212 per annum + Bonus (discretionary up to 6%)*
- Contract terms:
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date:
- 24 Feb 2020 23:59
The successful candidate will provide an efficient and reliable painting service ensuring compliance with relevant Health and Safety guidelines and internal processes and procedures. The role will include working on voids, reactive repair and planned maintenance contracts.
This is a Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2020.
The successful candidate will have:
- An approved Painter qualification, for example, City and Guild or SVQ Level 3
- Post qualification experience in all aspects of painting works
- Good communication and organisational skills
- High standards of customer care
- A valid driving licence
*Bonus payments are payable based on the performance of Hillcrest Maintenance.
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-Being package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme
Internal candidates – please note that all employees must complete their probationary period before being considered for an alternative role.
Please note we do not accept C.V’s or approaches from recruitment agencies.