HH20/RSW - FIFE, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH20/RSW - FIFE
- Job ref:
- HH20/RSW - FIFE
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- As and when required hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.00 per hour + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2020 23:59
Our services are based at Dunfemline Outreach, Kinloss Park (Cupar) and Houston Court Outreach (Cupar)
Dunfermline Outreach operates 7 days a week between the hours of 7.30am and 10.30pm and Houston Court operates 7 days per week between the hours of 7.00am – 10.00pm.
The Service user needs cover a wide range including learning disability, complex needs, mental health and autism. The service users have their own tenancies and require support to keep their homes safe, secure and how they would like it.
Kinloss Park operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We support 4 people (3 male and 1 female) within their own home providing 24 hour support for adults with learning disabilities. Each individual has varying levels of support requirements and utilises a variety of external agencies.
You will provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach.
- You should be positive, flexible and committed to making a difference
- Possess an SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or have the willingness to work towards this qualification
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.