HH21/003, Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/003
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Various hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.30 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 28 Feb 2021 23:59
Our Dunfermline Service provides housing support and care at home to adults across West Fife on an outreach basis. We support individuals with wide ranging support needs, including learning disability, autism, mental health and complex needs.
To provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach.
- Be positive, flexible and committed to making a difference.
- Have or are willing to undertake an SVQ2 in Health &Social Care.
- Be willing and able to work shifts, including sleepovers and weekend working.
- Have a driving licence and use of your own car.
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-Being package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme