HH21/116, Assistant ManagerJob ref: HH21/116
- Job ref:
- Assistant Manager
- Hours per week:
- 39 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £24,585 - £25,365 per annum + Benefits + Retention Payment
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 24 Sep 2021 23:59
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Our Services offer care and support, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, to individuals living in supported accommodation in Arbroath and Dundee.
We support individuals with a variety of complex needs including; substance misuse, mental health issues, challenging behaviour, homelessness and daily dependency on alcohol.
Our Services are flexible and responsive to ensure that the outcomes of individuals we support, are met using a person centred approach.
As Assistant Manager you will:
- Provide professional leadership to the staff team, ensuring regular supervisions and team meetings are held;
- Assist the Manager in monitoring the quality of the service to ensure the Individual’s outcomes are met;
- Manage staff performance on a daily basis including; sickness absence, time management and individual work performance;
- Support staff to develop skills in assessment, outcome planning, risk assessment and reviews;
- Ensure the aims and objectives of the service are being met and are in line with the Care Inspectorate standards.
- Hold an SVQ 4 in Social Services and Health Care, or equivalent, or have the ability and willingness to undertake study to achieve this;
- Have the ability to lead, inspire and motivate others;
- Have an understanding of an outcome based approach for the individuals we support;
- Have excellent time keeping and organisational skills;
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Free access to a comprehensive Health and Well-being Package, including wellness assistance with programs for on-line fitness
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided
- Death in Service Benefit
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG Costs Paid