HH21/124, Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/124
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Various Full Time and Part Time hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour plus Company Benefits + £500 Retention Payment
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 27 Aug 2021 22:59
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Perth Outreach service provides Housing Support and Care at Home services to individuals living in their own tenancies in the Perthshire area.
We provide holistic support covering needs such as learning and physical disabilities, mental health, drug and alcohol, financial hardship and tenancy support.
We are currently recruiting due to expansion of the service.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Take a person centred approach to maximise service user involvement and help individuals achieve a positive outcome in life;
- Be part of an excellent staff team, which is friendly, supportive and professional;
- Work effectively together to provide the highest level of quality care;
- Benefit from an approachable and supportive management team that will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to perform your role effectively;
- Have further learning and development opportunities as well as specialised training in response to the needs of service, for example, Introduction to Autism.
- Have a positive empathetic approach and be highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Possess the ability to lone work and work as part of a team with excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility in respect to a shift pattern that requires early morning, evening and weekend shifts;
- Hold an SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or have the willingness and ability to undertake study to achieve this;
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Free access to a comprehensive Health and Well-being Package, including wellness assistance with programs for on-line fitness
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided
- Death in Service Benefit
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG Costs Paid