HH21/142, Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/142
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Various full-time and part-time hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour + Benefits + £500 Retention Payment
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 30 Sep 2021 23:59
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Houston Court is an outreach service and operates 7 days per week between the hours of 7.00am – 10.00pm.
The individual’s needs within these services cover a wide range including learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health and autism.
The individuals have their own tenancies and require support to keep their homes safe, secure and how they would like it.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Deliver a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcome plans;
- Provide support to individuals with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life;
- Provide support and encouragement to enable individuals to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities;
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal;
- Support individuals with tasks such as personal care, cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments;
- Be organised with good time keeping skills;
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care;
- Weekend working, shift working and waking nights are required for this position;
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG costs paid in full
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Mileage Allowance
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided on site
- Generous mileage allowance
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme