HH21/121, Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/121
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Various Full Time and Part Time hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour + Benefits + £500 Retention Payment
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2021 23:59
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
We provide a range of support services across Angus, providing care and support to individuals with learning disabilities and those who are experiencing mental health issues and substance misuse.
Our staff provide support to individuals within their own homes on an outreach basis working seven days a week depending on the needs of the people we support.
The role of Support Worker will include;
- Delivering a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcome plans;
- Providing support to individuals with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life;
- Providing support and encouragement to enable our Service Users to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities;
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high standard of care and support to individuals to help them to achieve their agreed individual outcomes;
- Adhering to the standards laid down by the Scottish Social Services Council Codes of Practice and Hillcrest Futures Policies and Procedures.
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal;
- Be able to support Service Users with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments;
- Be organised with good time keeping skills;
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care;
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to undertake required qualification for SSSC registration, SVQ level 2;
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Free access to a comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided
- Death in Service Benefit
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG Costs Paid