HH21/RSW - Fife, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/RSW - Fife
- Job ref:
- HH21/RSW - Fife
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Relief hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour plus Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2021 23:59
Our services are based at Dunfermline Outreach, Kinloss Park (Cupar) and Houston Court Outreach (Cupar).
Dunfermline Outreach operates 7 days a week between the hours of 7.30am and 10.30pm, and Houston Court operates 7 days per week between the hours of 7.00am – 10.00pm.The individual’s needs within these services cover a wide range including learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health and autism. The individuals have their own tenancies and require support to keep their homes safe, secure and how they would like it.
Kinloss Park operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We provide support to four individuals with learning disabilities (three male and one female) within their own homes. Each individual has varying levels of support requirements and utilises a variety of external agencies.
You will provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach.
- Be positive, flexible and committed to making a difference
- Possess an SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or have the ability and willingness to work towards this qualification
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- PVG costs paid in full
- Flexible working patterns
- Holiday Allowance
- Free core training provided on site
- Death in Service Benefit
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme