HH21/RSW Angus, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/RSW Angus
- Job ref:
- HH21/RSW Angus
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Relief hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2021 23:59
Our services throughout Angus provide a broad range of care and support to individuals, covering needs such as learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental Health Issues, additional issues, homelessness and autism.
The support is provided in a number of settings established including; a small group home, small complexes with individual tenancies, as well as individuals own homes in the local community. Our staff teams provide individuals with person centred support to achieve their individual outcomes.
The role of Support Worker will include;
- Delivering a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcome plans;
- Providing support to individuals with day to day living in order to help achieve positive outcomes in life;
- Providing support and encouragement to enable individuals to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities.
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal;
- Be able to support individuals with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments;
- Be organised with good time keeping skills;
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care;
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post;
- Have a positive flexible attitude;
- Hold an SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, the equivalent qualification, or have the ability and willingness to work towards this;
- Have experience and or knowledge of people with learning and or physical difficulties.
- PVG costs paid in full
- Flexible working patterns
- Holiday Allowance
- Free core training provided on site
- Death in Service Benefit
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme