HH20/109, Support WorkersJob ref: HH20/109
- Job ref:
- Support Workers
- Hours per week:
- Various Full Time and Part Time Hours available hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.30 per hour + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 08 Jan 2021 23:59
We provide a range of support services across Dundee. We provide support to people with learning disabilities and those who are dealling with mental health issues and substance misuse.
We provide support to people within their own homes, on an outreach basis and within our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services.
The role will include;
- Delivering a high standard of care for individuals in line with their care plans.
- Providing support to individuals with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life.
- Providing support and encouragement to enable our Service Users to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities.
You must be;
- A good communicator, both written and oral.
- Able to support Service Users with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments.
- Organised with good time keeping skills.
- Able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care.
Note: Experience of working in a care role is not essential, we will provide you with the training you need to do the job. We are looking for candidates who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to work effectively with people who need care and support.
All successful candidates will be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.