HH20/RSW - Angus, Relief Support WorkerJob ref: HH20/RSW - Angus
- Job ref:
- HH20/RSW - Angus
- Relief Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- Relief hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.30 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 31 Dec 2020 23:59
The role of support worker will include;
- Delivering a high standard of care for individuals in line with their care plans.
- Providing support to individuals with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life.
- Providing support and encouragement to enable Service Users to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities.
You must be;
- A good communicator, both written and oral.
- Able to support Service Users with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments
- Organised with good time keeping skills
- Able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
- You should have a positive flexible attitude along with SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, the equivalent qualification, or be willing to work towards this.
- Experience and or knowledge of people with learning and or physical difficulties are desirable as is a clean driving license.