HH21/086, Project WorkerJob ref: HH21/086
- Job ref:
- Project Worker
- Hours per week:
- 37 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £20,673 - £21,256/annum + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date:
- 15 Jun 2021 23:59
Hillcrest Futures’ Young Peoples service for twelve to eighteen year olds who require support with substance use. The service operates in partnership with local authority and other key stakeholders across Dundee.
The service provides one to one and group education interventions designed to build young people’s knowledge and resilience around substances. The Service is a confidential and non-judgemental service that provides education sessions and one to one support to young people.
As Project Worker, you will:
- Provide one-to-one support, education sessions and group work sessions to vulnerable young people who are experiencing any issues with substance use;
- Work with young people to support them to make safer choices;
- Deliver information and training sessions to other professionals out with the service.
This is a fixed term post for a period of twenty four months.
- Have experience of working with young people on a one-to-one basis as well as experience of working in a group work based setting;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have experience of community based work and the ability to deliver awareness-raising and educational sessions to a range of stakeholders;
- Be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure;
- Be educated to SVQ 3 or Level 7 of the Scottish Credit Qualification Framework (SCQF) in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- PVG costs paid in full
- Flexible working patterns
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free core training provided on site
- Savings Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme