HH21/089, Project WorkerJob ref: HH21/089
- Job ref:
- Project Worker
- Hours per week:
- 37 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £20,673 - £21,256/annum + Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date:
- 22 Jun 2021 23:59
We are looking to recruit a Project Worker to join our Alcohol and Drugs Community Recovery Service. Tayside Community Recovery Service provides one-to-one and group support to individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol addiction.
The role of Project Worker will include:
- Providing one-to-one support and motivation for people to make positive changes in their lives and support their recovery from drug and alcohol dependence.
- Working closely with those in recovery to develop activities and initiatives that support people to be active in their local community and build new skills to move on with their lives.
- Providing support to reduce the impact of drug and alcohol addiction on individuals, families and the wider community.
- Using an asset based approach to support people to make positive changes to improve their wellbeing.
- Have experience of working with people on a one-to-one basis as well as experience in designing and facilitating groups.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of working in partnership with a range of agencies to support an individual.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in community settings.
- Be educated to SCQF Level 7 SVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care;
- Have a full driving licence and have the use of your own vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-Being package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme