HH21/085, Support WorkerJob ref: HH21/085
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- (Various hours available) 16 - 39 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour plus Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 15 Jun 2021 23:59
Due to recent growth, we now have new vacancies in our Milnab Street Residential and Outreach Service for individuals with learning disabilities and, or Autism.
As Support Worker, you will:
- Take a person centred approach to maximise individuals involvement and help them achieve positive outcome in life;
- Be part of an excellent staff team which is friendly, supportive and professional;
- Work effectively together to provide the highest level of quality care;
- Benefit from an approachable and supportive management team that will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to perform your role effectively;
- Be provided with further learning and development opportunities, including specialised training in response to the needs of service, for example, Introduction to Autism.
- Have a positive empathetic approach and be highly motivated and enthusiastic in your role;
- Possess the ability to lone work and work as part of a team with excellent communication skills;
- Be flexible in respect to a shift pattern that requires early morning, evening and weekend shifts;
- Hold an SVQ2 in Health & Social Care, or have a willingness to undertake study to achieve this is required.
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- PVG costs paid in full
- Flexible working patterns
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free core training provided on site
- Savings Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme