HH21/090, Housing AssistantJob ref: HH21/090
- Job ref:
- Housing Assistant
- Hours per week:
- 35.25 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £23,331 - £24,725/annum + Company Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date:
- 24 Jun 2021 23:59
Hillcrest Homes is a registered charitable Social Landlord with stock across Angus, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fife, Perth and Kinross and Aberdeen.
We are looking to recruit a Housing Assistant to work within our busy Housing Team in Dundee based at South Ward Road. The department is responsible for all aspects of day to day tenancy management.
In the role of Housing Assistant you will;
- Provide advice and assistance to customers on all aspects of housing including allocations and tenancy matters;
- Play a key role in ensuring the effective delivery of the Housing Management service with tenants and prospective future tenants of Hillcrest Homes;
- Be expected to work generically within the team and your core duties will involve a variety of administration and customer focussed tasks that will vary on a day to day basis.
- Be qualified to Level 5 of the Scottish Credit Qualification Framework (SCQF) or equivalent professional qualification;
- Have experience of delivering quality customer service;
- Be confident in the use of IT applications; in particular Microsoft Office packages and have the ability and willingness to learn new computer systems;
- Be able to provide a comprehensive administrative service;
- Be able to demonstrate Professional and Technical Knowledge relevant to the role.
- Pension Scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme