HH21/027, Housing Advice AssistantJob ref: HH21/027
- Job ref:
- Housing Advice Assistant
- Hours per week:
- 35.25 hours
- Rate of pay:
- £22,309 - £24,553/annum + Benefits
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- 04 Mar 2021 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Hillcrest Enterprises based in our Edinburgh office.
You will provide first class customer service to our mid market tenants and applicants. You will be responsible for updating our housing management system, preparing documents and uploading information to various websites for advertising forthcoming and new properties.
Is to work closely with our Estates Officers providing them with administrative support. You will also participate in the exciting Business Transformation project currently underway across Hillcrest.
- Hold a relevant SCQF Level 5 or equivalent qualification;
- Already have or be willing to work towards a relevant Letting Qualification; Have experience of using IT applications, in particular Microsoft packages and ability to learn new computer systems;
- Have experience of providing an administrative service;
- Have experience of delivering quality Customer Service;
- Be methodical and have excellent organisational skills to deliver to specification and meet deadlines;
- Enjoy working as part of a small team;
- Be willing to work on a flexible basis including working from home.
- Flexible working patterns
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Savings scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme